Why take a coach excursion? Why not just go in my own car?
Because it’s less trouble this way, and might even be cheaper.
- There are no petrol costs for a start.
- You don’t have to worry about taking wrong turns in a big city while the clock is ticking towards show time (or being sent by your sat-nav down a street that’s closed for roadworks).
- You don’t have to hunt for somewhere to park and then look forward to hefty parking fees.
- You don’t have to stay on soft drinks all night because you’re driving.
- You can relax after the show and relive the highlights without having to a) queue for hours at the only parking ticket machine that’s working and then b) dig the car out of a multi-storey concrete jungle before c) navigating back to the motorway without getting lost (again).
Day excursions are a good way to catch famous acts that are on tour. Last year we saw War of the Worlds in London, Jeff Lynne's ELO in Leeds, The Flying Scotsman in York, Rod Stewart in Hull, Rihanna in Sunderland, Dirty Dancing in Blackpool, Riverdance in Sheffield, and Strictly, Coldplay, Stone Roses, Barry Manilow and Busted in Manchester, and that's not even counting the air shows, flower shows, races, exhibitions, museums and cruises...
To view all available Day Excursions please use the menu on the left.
If you would like to join our mailing list then please enter your email address below.